With the increase in Covid-19 cases in our area, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Family Fun Day that was scheduled for September 11 until the situation becomes safer. Our biggest concern is to keep everyone as safe as possible, especially young children who are not yet eligible to receive vaccines.  
We are also very closely monitoring the situation with regards to Sunday School and will make decisions on a month-by-month basis for now.  We will not begin Sunday School in September as we usually have in the past. We will, however, be providing videos and other ways of connecting with young people virtually. We will keep you informed as we go forward. Stay tuned for more information and opportunities to grow with children together!